Job Available to US/UK Citizen Living in Buenos Aires: Spanish School receptionist / Student Coordinator
Our clients are predominantly college-age international students who come to Buenos Aires to study, intern or volunteer. We have partnerships with the most well respected universities in Argentina and host more than 100 international participants each year. You would be working at the Student Reception Office with 4-5 other staff members. Our offices are located in Congreso, Capital Federal.
- Assisting students in general with questions and problems before & during their stay
- Organizing study abroad programs and student schedules as well as accommodation
- Collaborating with local tour companies
- Coordinating student arrivals and departures
- Phone and email communication with global clients and contacts
- Writing program materials and leading orientations
- Working closely with the Director and other Program Coordinators on program development and marketing projects
- Daily administration of the school
- Native English speaker who is also fluent in Spanish (writing skills necessary)
- Super friendly, outgoing personality
- Lives in Buenos Aires and knows the city very well
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish
- Long term plans to remain in Buenos Aires
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Preferred experience studying abroad or working in the tourism industry
- Able to multitask and work with people
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- we are looking for someone who is very motivated and possesses the initiative to share and develop new ideas
- Must be technologically savvy, especially with social media sites including facebook, twitter, wordpress, etc.
- Age: 20 to 30
What do we offer?:
- Salary according to the position.
- Small friendly environment
- Casual dress code
- Free drinks & snacks during working hours
- Monday to Friday office hours
In other words, the ideal candidate would be a US/UK Citizen who is currently living in Buenos Aires and planning to stay long term. Should be someone who is willing to work hard and also someone is who looking to grow together with our company.
Send your resume (with photo) via email with the subject Receptionist and Student Coordinator. Include salary requirements and a brief statement in English explaining why you think you would be a good candidate for this position.
Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered.
María Laura Mecías | Directora | ELEBAIRES | www.elebaires.com | email@example.com | msn: firstname.lastname@example.org | skype: spanish_elebaires | www.elebairesba.blogspot.com | Av. de Mayo 1370 Piso 3 “10” – Palacio Barolo – Buenos Aires – Argentina
ARG: +54-114-383-7706 | USA: +877-ELEBAIRES (877 353 2247) | USA: +415-404-6452 | UK: +44 (0) 207 183 44 78
Short URL: http://goodmorningba.com/?p=1826