South American Explorers is a non-profit organization which provides travelers with services and helpful unbiased advise and information.
Benefits of membership include:
- Wireless & internet access on member computers
- Free local calls
- Luggage Storage
- Trip reports & info sheets
- Bulletin board with housing & lang. exchange notices
- Discounts + a list of BA specific discounts
- Weekly events including yoga, Spanish conversation classes, and cooking!
- Volunteer resources available by appointment
- Mail & package service
- Library & Book Exchange
- Spanish language learning books available for reference
- Guidebooks & maps for sale
- Weekly e-newsletter
For more information contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to their clubhouse at Estados Unidos 577 between Peru and Bolivar in the heart of San Telmo.